Television Disposal & Recycling
It’s time to get rid of that old, broken television. With our television disposal and recycling, you make it go away without even lifting a finger.
Television Disposal & Recycling
in Denver, CO
WE DISPOSE OF TELEVISIONS
When you need to get rid of an old TV, get in touch with Junk-It for prompt service that can’t be beat! Have you found yourself wanting to part ways with any of the following items?
- Plasma Screens
- Flat Screens
- CRT Televisions
- Computer Monitors
- SMART Boards
- Other TVs and Screens
If so, then you should consider television disposal and recycling from us. Not only do we handle the difficult work of hauling away heavy electronics, but we also deal with disposal. In other words, you won’t have to wedge a time-consuming junk removal errand into your schedule.
YOUR TELEVISION DISPOSAL APPOINTMENT
When you schedule an appointment with us, we’ll prepare to provide you with an awesome customer experience. After all, we want to save you time and headache. On top of that, we’d also like to make you smile and even recommend us to your friends.
- We provide same-day appointments for our clients who need television disposal and recycling or one of our other junk removal services.
- Additionally, you can also count on us to be there right on time. When we arrive, show us your unwanted TVs and approve our upfront quote. You’ll know the price of tv recycling before we start!
- Next, we will haul all your unwanted TVs to our truck. Don’t worry—even if the screens are heavy, we have the muscle needed to get them moving.
- Finally, we will head out and dispose of the televisions. If we collected any TVs that still work, we can donate them to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
LET’S GET STARTED!
We would love nothing more than to take those old televisions off your hands. If you are in Denver, CO or another one of our nearby service areas, you’re in our service range, and that means you’re welcome to book an appointment with us.
- Contact us online to let us know that you’d like an appointment with us. We’ll just ask for some information regarding the unwanted televisions along with your contact info.
- Call 720-448-9133 to start speaking with a friendly Junk-It employee who will gladly assist you in booking an appointment. We’re here to help!
5.0 out of 117 Reviews
- Very professional, quick, and friendly service. I would use them again. Great job, guys!LLisa and Doug Rhea
- These guys were very prompt, polite, hardworking and their price was a good value. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again!JJohn Lewy
- They were very kind and professional. Will recommend for future services. 👌DDarneen Gorham
- The Junk-it team arrived at the appointed time and provided a call 30 minutes ahead of their arrival. The did an outstanding job of stacking the items in the truck to keep the load condensed which greatly reduced my cost. The crew was friendly, and courteous and worked hard to remove all the debris and then swept the garage when they finished. Great Job!CCurtis Welch
- Ryan and his team has helped me multiple times as I am renovating my new home. I am so impressed with his employees. Showed up on time and busted out our job, while being courteous and helpful.MMark Kolmer
- Ryan responded to my inquiry immediately. He quoted a fair price and we were able to schedule pick up for the next day. His guys called me 30 minutes prior to arrival to let me know they were on their way. They were very professional and courteous, which is especially hard to find these days. The price charged was the same as what was quoted. As a bonus they were very nice to my young sons that thought watching the process was very exciting. Thanks for providing an important service In a professional and courteous way!JJenna Berg
- Junk-It came quickly, removed the few items I needed junked, and took payment over the phone. I thought they were rather expensive but would definitely use them again.KKaren Hughes
Are you interested in joining the Junk-It team? Opportunities are available to work with our local Denver operation as well as to grow Junk-It in new locations.