Paper Shredding and Recycling
When you have documents that contain information of a sensitive nature, protect yourself by having them professionally shredded. Junk-It complies with federal and state regulations to avoid the risk of any data breaches.
Paper Shredding and Recycling Services in Denver, Co
Residential Shredding Services
If you need to dispose of confidential documents, let the professionals at Junk-It do it for you! We shred all paper documents including the following:
- Credit Cards and Credit Card Information
- Bank Statements
- Utility Bills
- Pay Stubs
- Expired Passports
- And MORE!
Our friendly junk pros are ready to assist your in decluttering your space. Check out our other junk removal services.
Commercial Shredding Services
Because your business creates documents that contain both private and sensitive information, it can be devastating if this data ends up in the wrong hands. Let Junk-It destroy the materials for you! In addition to paper documents we also dispose of the following:
- Training Manuals
- Outdated Promotional Materials
- Old Employee Badges
- Pay Stubs
- Some of our other commercial junk removal services include e-waste disposal and moving services.
How It Works
Getting started with the shredding process is easy.
- First, put your unwanted documents in a box.
- Then, call our office to set up an appointment for a pick up.
- Next, we’ll take all of your documents back to our facility for shredding.
- After your confidential items are destroyed, we bale them and recycle which reduces our carbon footprint!
The consequences of a security breach can ruin the reputation of your organization as well as result in the loss of customers. Be proactive in your fight against data breaches.
5.0 out of 117 Reviews
- Very professional, quick, and friendly service. I would use them again. Great job, guys!LLisa and Doug Rhea
- These guys were very prompt, polite, hardworking and their price was a good value. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again!JJohn Lewy
- They were very kind and professional. Will recommend for future services. 👌DDarneen Gorham
- The Junk-it team arrived at the appointed time and provided a call 30 minutes ahead of their arrival. The did an outstanding job of stacking the items in the truck to keep the load condensed which greatly reduced my cost. The crew was friendly, and courteous and worked hard to remove all the debris and then swept the garage when they finished. Great Job!CCurtis Welch
- Ryan and his team has helped me multiple times as I am renovating my new home. I am so impressed with his employees. Showed up on time and busted out our job, while being courteous and helpful.MMark Kolmer
- Ryan responded to my inquiry immediately. He quoted a fair price and we were able to schedule pick up for the next day. His guys called me 30 minutes prior to arrival to let me know they were on their way. They were very professional and courteous, which is especially hard to find these days. The price charged was the same as what was quoted. As a bonus they were very nice to my young sons that thought watching the process was very exciting. Thanks for providing an important service In a professional and courteous way!JJenna Berg
- Junk-It came quickly, removed the few items I needed junked, and took payment over the phone. I thought they were rather expensive but would definitely use them again.KKaren Hughes
Are you interested in joining the Junk-It team? Opportunities are available to work with our local Denver operation as well as to grow Junk-It in new locations.