Junk-IT cleans out foreclosed properties in Denver, Arapahoe, Adams, and Jefferson Counties.
What does Junk-IT do with the junk from foreclosed properties?
- Donate. First, we donate all usable items. We’re proud to support 11 local charities including the Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
- Recycle. Then we separate all recyclables and deliver them to the right facility to be processed.
- Dispose. If we aren’t able to reuse or recycle it, then we’ll take it to a local transfer station or landfill for disposal.
HOW TO BOOK FORECLOSURE JUNK REMOVAL
It’s easy to schedule a Denver area foreclosure clean out with Junk-IT.
- Schedule Online. We offer online booking 24/7! Enter your area code and give us a few details to get your clean out on the books.
- Call 720-448–9133. Sometimes it’s best to speak with a pro who understands. That’s why we’re happy to take your call and schedule your foreclosure cleanout service.
We clean out foreclosed properties Monday through Saturday and we’re happy to work with your unique scheduling needs.
Are you interested in joining the Junk-IT team? Opportunities are available to work with our local Denver operation as well as to grow Junk-IT in new locations.