Junk-It cleans out foreclosed properties in Denver, Arapahoe, Adams, and Jefferson Counties.
What does Junk-It do with the junk from foreclosed properties?
- Donate. First, we donate all usable items. We’re proud to support 11 local charities including the Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
- Recycle. Then we separate all recyclables and deliver them to the right facility to be processed.
- Dispose. If we aren’t able to reuse or recycle it, then we’ll take it to a local transfer station or landfill for disposal.
HOW TO BOOK FORECLOSURE JUNK REMOVAL
It’s easy to schedule a Denver area foreclosure clean out with Junk-It.
- Schedule Online. We offer online booking 24/7! Enter your area code and give us a few details to get your clean out on the books.
- Call 720-448–9133. Sometimes it’s best to speak with a pro who understands. That’s why we’re happy to take your call and schedule your foreclosure cleanout service.
We clean out foreclosed properties Monday through Saturday and we’re happy to work with your unique scheduling needs.
5.0 out of 117 Reviews
- Very professional, quick, and friendly service. I would use them again. Great job, guys!LLisa and Doug Rhea
- These guys were very prompt, polite, hardworking and their price was a good value. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again!JJohn Lewy
- They were very kind and professional. Will recommend for future services. 👌DDarneen Gorham
- The Junk-it team arrived at the appointed time and provided a call 30 minutes ahead of their arrival. The did an outstanding job of stacking the items in the truck to keep the load condensed which greatly reduced my cost. The crew was friendly, and courteous and worked hard to remove all the debris and then swept the garage when they finished. Great Job!CCurtis Welch
- Ryan and his team has helped me multiple times as I am renovating my new home. I am so impressed with his employees. Showed up on time and busted out our job, while being courteous and helpful.MMark Kolmer
- Ryan responded to my inquiry immediately. He quoted a fair price and we were able to schedule pick up for the next day. His guys called me 30 minutes prior to arrival to let me know they were on their way. They were very professional and courteous, which is especially hard to find these days. The price charged was the same as what was quoted. As a bonus they were very nice to my young sons that thought watching the process was very exciting. Thanks for providing an important service In a professional and courteous way!JJenna Berg
- Junk-It came quickly, removed the few items I needed junked, and took payment over the phone. I thought they were rather expensive but would definitely use them again.KKaren Hughes
Are you interested in joining the Junk-It team? Opportunities are available to work with our local Denver operation as well as to grow Junk-It in new locations.