Removing furniture takes time and muscle. Sometimes, it even requires a crew of multiple people—and at Junk-It, we’ve got the capable team you need!
Furniture Removal in Denver, CO
ABOUT OUR FURNITURE REMOVAL
Old furniture is often heavy and awkwardly shaped, and this makes the process of moving it around a total pain. Compound that with a few required trips up and down the stairs, and you’ve got a recipe for exhaustion. Isn’t there an easier way to get rid of furniture? As of matter of fact, there is. It’s called furniture removal from Junk-It! Our full-service staff are glad to remove all kinds of furniture from your property, including:
- Sofas and Recliners
- Benches and Chairs
- Tables and Desks
- Entertainment Centers
- Armoires and Dressers
- And So Much More!
HOW WE REMOVE FURNITURE
We make the process of furniture removal a breeze. First, we’ll hop into our truck and depart from our base of operations in Denver, CO. Then, we’ll give you a call to let you know we’re on our way. Upon our arrival, we’ll use the following steps to successfully complete your appointment:
- Assessment. We will provide you with an upfront, volume-based quote, you’ll know the cost of furniture removal services before we start. Please accept our quote so we know it’s okay for us to begin.
- Removal. Next, our full-service staff will load up your furniture and haul it out the door. We will maneuver the furniture carefully so we don’t scuff any walls or floors. To our truck it goes!
- Disposal. The final step of the process is disposing of your furniture. After taking your payment, we’ll donate whatever furniture we can to charities like the Habitat for Humanity ReStore, then dump the rest.
SCHEDULE FURNITURE REMOVAL
It’s easy to book an appointment, whether you need to get rid of furniture or would prefer one of our other junk removal services. Additionally, you can even request same-day service if you’d like. We are available now and want to hear from you—so don’t wait to get in touch!
- You can book any time you’d like around the clock thanks to our online scheduling tool. Simply contact us online and let us know when and where you’d like us to meet you.
- Want to call us? Then we’re ready to speak to you. Dial 720-448-9133 to speak to one of our friendly junk removal representatives now. We’ll work out your appointment details right away.
5.0 out of 117 Reviews
- Very professional, quick, and friendly service. I would use them again. Great job, guys!LLisa and Doug Rhea
- These guys were very prompt, polite, hardworking and their price was a good value. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again!JJohn Lewy
- They were very kind and professional. Will recommend for future services. 👌DDarneen Gorham
- The Junk-it team arrived at the appointed time and provided a call 30 minutes ahead of their arrival. The did an outstanding job of stacking the items in the truck to keep the load condensed which greatly reduced my cost. The crew was friendly, and courteous and worked hard to remove all the debris and then swept the garage when they finished. Great Job!CCurtis Welch
- Ryan and his team has helped me multiple times as I am renovating my new home. I am so impressed with his employees. Showed up on time and busted out our job, while being courteous and helpful.MMark Kolmer
- Ryan responded to my inquiry immediately. He quoted a fair price and we were able to schedule pick up for the next day. His guys called me 30 minutes prior to arrival to let me know they were on their way. They were very professional and courteous, which is especially hard to find these days. The price charged was the same as what was quoted. As a bonus they were very nice to my young sons that thought watching the process was very exciting. Thanks for providing an important service In a professional and courteous way!JJenna Berg
- Junk-It came quickly, removed the few items I needed junked, and took payment over the phone. I thought they were rather expensive but would definitely use them again.KKaren Hughes
Are you interested in joining the Junk-It team? Opportunities are available to work with our local Denver operation as well as to grow Junk-It in new locations.