Junk-It of Denver
THE FRIENDLY JUNK REMOVAL SOLUTION
HOW JUNK REMOVAL IN THE DENVER AREA WORKS
Junk-It provides full-service junk removal in Denver and many surrounding communities. Our experienced team tends to every detail so that the process is always low stress for you!
PRICES ARE UPFRONT
Our team will evaulate your removal or cleanout needs and then we’ll give you a firm price for our services. All labor, hauling, recycling, and dipsosal is included in our pricing.
SERVICE IS TOP-NOTCH
You won’t have to move a thing! Our staff will carefully remove your unwanted items, load them into our junk truck, and then haul it all away. Then you can mark that chore off the to-do list!
JUNK REMOVAL & MORE!
Our team is skilled in removing appliances, furniture, e-waste, hot tubs, general junk, construction debris, and more! We also clean out foreclosed properties, offer light demolition, and even provide local moving services.
If you’ve got questions about what we do our how our services can be customized to meet your needs, then let’s chat!
We’re available at 720-448-9133.
5.0 out of 117 reviews
- Very professional, quick, and friendly service. I would use them again. Great job, guys!LLisa and Doug Rhea
- These guys were very prompt, polite, hardworking and their price was a good value. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again!JJohn Lewy
- They were very kind and professional. Will recommend for future services. 👌Darneen Gorham
- The Junk-it team arrived at the appointed time and provided a call 30 minutes ahead of their arrival. The did an outstanding job of stacking the items in the truck to keep the load condensed which greatly reduced my cost. The crew was friendly, and courteous and worked hard to remove all the debris and then swept the garage when they finished. Great Job!CCurtis Welch
- Ryan and his team has helped me multiple times as I am renovating my new home. I am so impressed with his employees. Showed up on time and busted out our job, while being courteous and helpful.MMark Kolmer
- Ryan responded to my inquiry immediately. He quoted a fair price and we were able to schedule pick up for the next day. His guys called me 30 minutes prior to arrival to let me know they were on their way. They were very professional and courteous, which is especially hard to find these days. The price charged was the same as what was quoted. As a bonus they were very nice to my young sons that thought watching the process was very exciting. Thanks for providing an important service In a professional and courteous way!JJenna Berg
- Junk-It came quickly, removed the few items I needed junked, and took payment over the phone. I thought they were rather expensive but would definitely use them again.KKaren Hughes
How was your experience?
Are you interested in joining the Junk-It team? Opportunities are available to work with our local Denver operation as well as to grow Junk-It in new locations.